What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
2. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously.
Choice Regarding Your Personal Identification Information
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
The Site may collect and use Users Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. We will use your Personal Information and the feedback you provide us to provide and improve our Site, and any other services to you, to contact you in connection with the Site, programs or offerings that you may have registered for.
2. We may use your Personal Information to improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use your Personal Information to personalize user experience: We may use Personal Information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
4. We may share information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
5. We may share the information you provide us to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
6. We may use your designated contact details (such as your email address) to send you updates, a newsletter or news regarding the Site and our products and services, or to send you invitations and requests to rate us on other sites. We may send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you. We may also transfer your contact details to Trustpilot (http://www.trustpilot.com), for survey purposes. By providing us your email address when creating a User Submission you explicitly agree that we may send you such updates, newsletters, invitations and requests, and may send your email to Trustpilot to contact you for surveys.
7. The information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and generally accepted industry standards for security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Site.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
You explicitly agree that we may send you notifications regarding the Site, our services, third party’s notifications and/or advertisements, and requests to rate our Site. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or activity related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails/notification that you receive from us.
We provide individuals the right to access and to correct, if necessary, their personal data which we process. If you have any queries or complaints, or wish to exercise your rights as detailed above, please contact us at: email@example.com
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any inaccuracy in your Personal Information that we may be storing, or otherwise amend or delete your Personal Information, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
This document was last updated on July 25, 2015